VOILA_REP_ID=C1257261:002E0086



Bringing together tradition and innovation

The Wilhelm Geiger company was founded in 1923. The firm began as a timber trading and haulage company in Oberstdorf, and now, in the third generation, has grown to become a medium-sized corporate group with 1800 employees.

The managing directors, Pius and Josef Geiger, manage the Geiger Group from its head office in Oberstdorf.

With branches in Bavaria, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Saarland, Saxony, Austria and Romania, the company handles orders for stone and soil, construction and environmental technology.

The company’s subsidiaries and holdings are also active in related and unrelated industries.

The Geiger administrative building in OberstdorfExcavator at the Wertach quarryDemolition work at Rosenau in Kempten
Construction worker on ladder

Schafweide landfill site

Quarry in Wertach

Downloads

(/)

(/)